Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010 to Everyone!

I hope that the start of this new year finds everyone happy, healthy and ready for all that this year promises to bring. I hope you all had a wonderful and Happy season with your loved ones.

I'm so sorry that I've been missing in action for the past month but I was working double time at 2 jobs while trying to squeeze some time in for family and friends as well! I did manage to get away to Detroit to see my fam for a few days but it was just not enough time together and I really miss them..

The truth is that I just haven't been able to get back into my painting. There are no deadlines looming and aside from a few mailers, I have nothing really going on. I feel unmotivated, uninspired and worst of all, unsure. I've had a few setbacks in the past few weeks and been thinking of nothing more than quitting. I feel like as hard as I try...as much progress as I think I have made, something happens to set me right back into my place in reality. I know that I am a lot further than I was a year ago, but it still doesn't feel like enough! I just haven't been able to bring myself to log on..What does everyone do to escape the cold winter blues???

I have missed everyone though (my blogging friends that is); missed reading all the blogs and getting all your comments and feedback.

For now, I will post some GOOFY pics of my sis and bro from over the break. As soon as I get back into painting, I will post some follow up pics!






xoxo With Love

2 Charming Replies:

Janine said...

I wish you a happy 2010.
May all our wishes may come true.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.