Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I have been so swamped over these past few days that I haven't been able to post at all. I have worked quite a lot at the restaurant and then stayed up most nights painting and coming up with new stuff for my site. I'm also trying to set up my online store and that is taking ages! I think because I am so tired and overrun, I am also coming down with some sort of flu. Oh well, it's good to be busy.


But I did manage to speak to my mom and sister in all the madness and so everything is good right now. I think my mom reads my blog which I think is super cute of her! So this illustration is dedicated to her especially and of course all the other fantastic moms out there.

xoxo with love

2 Charming Replies:

DINTOONS said...

wishing a very happy mother's day! and very happy to be here and check out all your cool illustrations :)

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Thanks for the mothers day wishes! This is such a cute illustration