Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh My Motherboard!

Well it finally happened....I fried the motherboard on my computer! What a nightmare; I went completely mental as well, with panic attacks and loss of sleep, no contact with the outside world whatsoever...the works! How can a person be expected to function without a computer, I wonder? And what if none of the files were recoverable? REMAIN CALM: Just got everything sorted, so now I can breathe. Am back online, back to regular and frequent updates and most important..painting, painting and more painting!

I must say though, I have still been working away on large canvasses and canvas panels for a show that I am a part of in September. I also have some commissions that are nearing completion. The newer pieces are very large and therefore I am not able to scan them in. I will have to try to photograph them myself or better yet, get a friend to do a more professional job.

It feels GREAT to be back!!!

xoxo with love

1 Charming Replies:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

That would be terrible! Blessings.