Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Missing Persons!

So I've been searching the world for someone I knew a lifetime ago, for quite sometime now..for years really. We grew up together, well until the age of 11 anyhow,(which is hardly growing up at all) in Kuwait. We kept in touch via these cute letters every month and then all of a sudden..nothing! I can find no correspondence from her anymore; nothing at all. I have scoured the Internet, MySpace, Facebook blah blah but cannot find this girl. I mean its been like 24 years but wouldn't that be nice to reconnect at this point? You would think with all our insane technology, this could be possible, but sigh, it's not. Just re-reading her letters makes me reminisce about happier, simpler, times. I'm sending this vibe out into the cosmos..ANIA, If you're out there, please contact Charmaine!

Anyhow back in the real world, pretty busy at the mo with restaurant work, commissions and just fun doing-it-for-myself-projects.

Love Ya Lots...xoxoxo

2 Charming Replies:

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Thankyou for your birthday wishes. I hope you're able to find your friend!

Thats great your keeping busy with commissions. Make sure you post more pics of them!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Princess Charming,
Hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I had a restful Mother's day. Thanks so much for that wonderful comment on the blog. Can't wait to see what you've been up to. Take care.
V