Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally!

So I’m going to try to keep up this blog as best as I can.
I’m still not entirely sure why I want to blog at all. I don't think that I am all that interesting and presumably, most people are not going to want to spend their time reading about the rantings of an out-of-work-artist. That being said, I myself do love to read the blogs that are really personal, especially those of artists sharing their creations and works in progress. It’s inspiring to look into someone else’s studio and temporarily become a part of their world.
Someday, I hope to be brave enough to post pictures of my at-home-studio as well as my creations in progress. Self-criticism can really get the better of me, let alone putting my work out there for the world to judge (seriously though, the world, wow, what an ego!). It took me forever to even set up my own website. I’m working on a web store right now and a few other ventures that will hopefully set me heading in the right direction. What a challenge it is attempting to turn a hobby into a career. How on earth do so many succeed at this??

Please send suggestions immediately!

0 Charming Replies: