Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!

Well Easter has almost come and passed with nothing eventful to report. I wish I could say that I spent this weekend enjoying tasty delicacies with friends or family, but alas, I have had to work this entire time.

I think that I was really looking forward to keeping up this blog as a day-to-day journal and art diary (so to speak). But it has now occurred to me that I will definitely have to censor myself in order not to offend family or close friends. Code words, aliases and "please read between the lines" effective immediately! I was given the feedback that I was being a bit "dark" the other day. In all fairness, I will admit that I can be rather depressing at times, but seriously, am I not allowed to moan about the uninspiring crap that is a huge part of my life right now? It's my blog and I'll bitch if I want to!

Anyhow, I haven't had a chance to post anything new in a while, so I will take this time to upload some in-progress and completed work that I have spent the last few days on.





That's all for now.
xoxo

0 Charming Replies: