Thursday, April 16, 2009

Honorable Mention

It's really a lot of fun to read through artists blogs. Sometimes, I find myself lost in these sites for hours and hours. It's kinda comforting to know that other people have been faced with some of the same challenges that I have encountered. It's also interesting to see where other artists pull their ideas from creatively and what inspires them. It has pretty much been an eye-opener to be able to start from scratch both personally and professionally, and just be able to look back and see how far it is that I have come.

That being said, I am truly humbled to be mentioned on the following site...hopefully I can get a little more work out of it! Please read all about me:
http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/fashion/2009/04/a-few-fun-fabulous-fashion-illustrations.html.

0 Charming Replies: